A few of us stayed the night in preparation for an event that was on in the events room. Our room smelt heavily of bleach on arrival, that we had to leave the door open to air it out. Our other guest's room had a mixture of bleach and chlorine from the pool it seemed???. We were both in rooms upstairs above the pool.
The shower was extremely slippery, that a towel had to be placed on the shower floor to stop accidents occurring.
All the beds in both rooms were that uncomfortable to sit on, let alone sleep on without our lower back aching...that our guests checked out of the accommodation at 6:30am the next morning, giving their room key to us to hand in, due to extremely sore backs from their bed.
Reception wasn't opened at 9+am to hand back our room keys, that we had to leave our room keys with a secity guard going into the venue as the venue was locked up.
Service staff on arrival and during our stay were nothing short of fantastic. Julie at reception was fantastic and people friendly.
The Bistro was fantastic and the food was incredible for the price.
Overall was glad we only had to stay one night. With lack of sleep from sore backs from our beds our stay was duly affected. Otherwise a great place staff & food wise.